Customer Service Representative
Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls and email with consumers. Respond to customer inquiries and resolve problems. Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or trouble-shooting issues to provide high quality customer experience.
- Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls and email with consumers.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Where applicable, communicate with customer to attempt to bring resolution.
- When requested, upsell and/or cross-sell products or services to customers where appropriate.
- Communicate feedback and progress to management.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate and 2 years experience, or Associates degree and 1 year of experience or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Proficient personal computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
Marketing Content Writer
Looking for a talented copywriter to join the marketing team in our Ft. Lauderdale office.
The marketing copywriter will be responsible for planning, developing, writing, and polishing website copy, articles, blogs, brochures, email copy, presentations, and other sales collateral for our consumer goods products / brands. We expect from candidates to be able to address the intended audience, write to style, and work closely with editors, graphic designers, and marketing managers.
- Writes in clear, fluid, and engaging manner.
- High editorial standards and a firm understanding of MLA style and APA formatting
- Collaborates with graphic designers to write copy that complements visual storytelling.
- Understanding basics and write effectively for A/B testing and SEO guidelines.
- Researches new and emerging topics using a variety of resources.
- Maintains consistent level of quality across projects and schedules.
- Consistently delivers assignments on time and to quality.
- Must be active and familiar with major social channels, and be able to write compelling posts for our general Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Strong ability to write for a variety of formats including:
- Email copy
- Display Ads
- Web content
- Blogs and other social media content
- Business articles
- Sales Collateral
Desired Skills and Experience
- Stellar written communication: ability to write marketing content skillfully, working knowledge of marketing concepts.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills: open-mindedness, active listening and effective negotiation skills, receptive to feedback, ability to handle constructive criticism without taking it personally, awareness of others opinions, ability to state opinions in a clear, respectful, and helpful manner.
- Exceptional verbal communication
- Solid independent research abilities (especially regarding new and emerging markets and products and advertising angles).
- Proficient project and time management skills: excellent organizational skills, capable of handling project management tasks including scheduling, and managing review cycles; ability to work independently, manage time and productivity, consistently meet all deadlines, and accept accountability.